Re: [OM] 4 sale, OM topic

Subject: Re: [OM] 4 sale, OM topic
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 20:21:42 EST
Exactly.

I think prices are down on OM gear. Don't know if its only OM gear, or manual
focus gear in general, or what. Maybe everyone's going digital.

From eBay I just got a Mint OM-4T (champagne) ( only signs of use were _very_
slight brassing marks from the strap rings )  with Zuiko 55mm f/1.2 and
75-150 lenses for $510. The 55mm had some fungus spots (looked like dirt to
both
the seller and I ) which cost me all of $50 for a CLA from Essex Camera
Service.
The repair guy also looked at the OM-4T and handed it back to me saying it
did not need a CLA.

George S.