Re: [OM] Just pokin' around

Subject: Re: [OM] Just pokin' around
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 23:08:35 -0800
Peter,

I would not worry about regretting some tired old dross related to things OM, it would at least be on topic which is more than I can soy for the majority of posts here the past few weeks! :)

things usually do settle down and get more topical related - in all seriousness, if you have a topical question or comment, fire away it will be well received here.

Jim Couch

Shatcho@xxxxxxx wrote:

Newbie just joined up for a quick looksee.
Do you guys have any online archives so I am not regurgitating some tired old
dross?

Kind regards from sunny Brighton

Peter