Re: [OM] My photography goals

Subject: Re: [OM] My photography goals
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:44:37 -0800
At 09:22 PM 12/14/2003 -0400, Andrew Dacey wrote:
I forget who it was that posted the idea of coming up with goals for where
you want to be photographically this time next year. But I've decided to

I think I may have said something like this about 6 months ago.... Interestingly, I just shot and developed my first (2) rolls of B&W since may be 20 years ago! Truth be told, I don't post here as much as I used to because most of the time I use the RF cameras more and I don't want to get people upset with non-OM pictures.

Any way, the B&W experiment may be over soon :-( I have been spoiled with scanning slides - with the ICE on, I never have to deal with dust, but the B&W has a lot of dust. There are relatively simple ways to deal with in Photoshop (e.g. Noise->RemoveDust, and use History Brush re-do w/o using details) but it is just more a pain. However, the B&W does have a different look, more edgy. The color pic is more smooth. Here are couple pictures I just grabbed:

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/crop0001.jpg
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/img029.jpg