Re: [OM] how to tell if an om4 has the circuit upgrade...

Subject: Re: [OM] how to tell if an om4 has the circuit upgrade...
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 06:31:33 -0500
Two minutes is probably the batteries dying :)

The way to tell is to turn on the battery check.  It will light the little
red light on the front and start the beep (if the beep is turned on).  If
the battery check light/beep turn off in 30 to 40 seconds, it is the new
circuit.  If not, old circuit.

Turning off in two minutes means nothing.

Tom