Re: [OM] [OT] Unsubscribe was Political parties

From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:45:04 EST
By choice I haven't followed this thread, so I apologize if it has been
discussed, but I've seen what appeared to be many warnings from either a list
administrator or an owner to have people cease and desist with the political
messages.
Why can't the list owner adopt a policy whereby he issues a "STOP" order, and
anyone who continued to post an offending post be immediately unsubscribed by
him?    IOW- "zero tolerance" after the "STOP" order?

George S.