Re: [OM] Dioptric Correction

Subject: Re: [OM] Dioptric Correction
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:04:07 -0000
I agree, it can't be right that eyesight can only be corrected for infinity.
I have just got a pair of specs to fix the problem I have focusing between 8
inches and 24 inches - it puts the 8 inch limit out to 24 inches so I now
have continuous focusing from macro through to astro.  Works just fine.
Find another optician!

Piers