[OM] My Goals for next year

Subject: [OM] My Goals for next year
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:07:43 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
I too, like the "Goals for Next Year" thread.

Here are mine:

1) Get published more. This year my photography got published in three
publications, not counting web sites.  My goal for next year is 6.
2) Bring a new approach to my photography for Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca . As
one of the track photographers, I want to start bringing a different approach
and look to the work I deliver for the track. Less shots of cars/bikes going
through Turn 6 and more fine-art oriented. I also want my work for the track to
convey a distinct sense of place.
3) Start networking with media, publications, stock agencies, and other
photographers, and to start making some money at this.
4) Get my color-management act down cold. Get output from the printer that
matches what I see on-screen.

-Stephen.