Re: [OM] E-x-c-u-u-u--u-s-e me!

Subject: Re: [OM] E-x-c-u-u-u--u-s-e me!
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:56:17 -0500
I have been posting too much lately, I know, and a lot of it has
been OT, some of it pure BS.  Sorry 'bout that.

I go in the morning to have the last bit of cast cut off my
foot/ankle, and then I can get about more or less freely, perhaps
with a bit of a limp, but crutchless and caneless, out into the
world, where I can aggravate and annoy others.

I've been suffering from a major case of cabin fever, and if I
seem to be taking it out on you folks, I sort of, in a really half-
assed way, apologize.  But you ought to see what I've done to the
guys on Sports Parlor South, for instance.  Of course, they're all
a whole lot more thick-skinned and obnoxious than the majority of
some of the gentle people here, so I've done no harm there, where
even talking about someone's mother is allowed.

Maybe I'll be back to normal in a day or two after getting back
out and about, whether that's to be hoped for or not.

Walt, with one happy pill left and three rolls of Provia out of
the fridge warming up for immediate use