[OM] TOPE: new entries

Subject: [OM] TOPE: new entries
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:25:35 +0100
Hi,

Already the first new entry for TOPE 16 is in, or actually... It had been
sent previously but somehow failed to be included in the initial launch. Be
it as it may be, it is there now.

Then......
It's push-up time again. Alan Wayman very kindly requested me to include a
picture for TOPE 15, as he had not gotten around to doing the post
processing sooner. I decided to grant him this permission, at the cost of a
mere 200 push ups...So, off you go Alan! ;)

Alright, check out the updates at:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/gallery.html

Cheers!
Olafo