Re: [OM] Peacock OMs?

Subject: Re: [OM] Peacock OMs?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:01:09 -0500
The doc said:
Yep, it's me =}  <snip>
...at the ripe age of 51, I have been informed by 4 physicians that due to a minimum of 3 herniated disks, with arthritic degeneration, spinal stenosis, Neural impingement and damage to exiting nerves (my right leg either hurts like heck, or it is numb), I have reached the end of my career as a dentist. No surgery is possible, so it's sit back, relax, collect disability, find an associate to take over my practice, etc....
Yikes!  Glad to see you can still smile =}
From current experience I know it's bad enough just being out of work... but having a painful disability has to take a lot of the fun out of it. Hope you're more comfortable doing photography. I always thought a dentist would get arthritic hands... or is that possible as well?

Good luck on the sale and future fun behind other lenses.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA