Re: [OM] The Manual of photography

Subject: Re: [OM] The Manual of photography
From: Robert Lewis <rtlewis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:53:07 -0500
It appears that there is even a ninth edition of the Manual of
Photography.  Here's the pertinent information on it from Amazon:

a.. Paperback: 464 pages ; Dimensions (in inches): 1.00 x 9.60 x
7.42
a.. Publisher: Focal Press; 9th edition (September 2000)
a.. ISBN: 0240515749

Amazon is asking $59.99 for it.

Robert Lewis