Re: [OM] Rationale For Eschewing Digification

Subject: Re: [OM] Rationale For Eschewing Digification
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:54:41 EST
In a message dated 12/18/2003 8:33:15 AM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx writes:
To those of you who judged me daft for declining my wife's offer
of a new E-1, let me defend my sanity, however unpersuasively to
some of you, by explaining some of my reasoning
Walt, If you aren't going to allow your wife the pleasure of buying you an
E-1, might I suggest that you have her buy something you might find more
exciting . . . an annuity.  I would suggest another important insurance
product, long
term care insurance, however there are some questions on the application that
are a test of your faculties and I'm afraid you wouldn't qualify.  { 8^)))
Bill Barber