Re: [OM] Fuji film for weddings

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji film for weddings
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:49:01 -0500
Bill,

I don't shoot weddings.  Haven't shot one in many years.  Fear and
memories of the last one I did keep me from even considering the
possibility.  But NPS is probably the best choice.  It's
supposedly a "portrait" film and really does skin tones quite
nicely.  NPC is a little bit bolder in the color department.

Good luck.

Walt

Everybody thinks they have a sense of humor, even people who
don't.