Re: [OM] Batteries for Digital and System Cost Comparison

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries for Digital and System Cost Comparison
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:29:19 -0500
I don't buy this premise.  The D100 is rock solid. What about is it that
makes you believe that it would not work in a pro environment?

Used it last night at the kid's Chorus concert.  Sure felt solid to me.  I
was a good 40 feet from the stage, using the 28-200 (42-300) and SB80.
Worked flawlessly.

Not exactly art, but special to me.

Tom
From: "AG Schnozz" <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>