Re: [OM] Batteries for Digital and System Cost Comparison

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries for Digital and System Cost Comparison
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:18:53 -0500
That's the reason that I've resisted going the F5/F100 route.  The equipment is
pretty large, as compared to either Leica-M or Olympus-OM, both of which are
similar in size.  I'm also loathe to get into the larger Nikon lens parade.

Anything that keeps the size down, and the stress on my back, is a plus, in my
opinion.  But the BIG downside to the E-1 is that you lose any film body backup
for the lenses.  OTOH, I have most focal lengths covered from 15 to 135 with
film right now using lightweight bodies/lenses.  The E-1 is still what I'm
going to buy, when I have the money, and a new job.

Skip