Re: [OM] 24mm and polariser

Subject: Re: [OM] 24mm and polariser
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:55:14 -0500
Yeah, screwing and unscrewing a filter of any kind in the 17/3.5
Tamron hood without leaving fingerprints or using profanity is a
challenge.  I have so far avoided the prints, but the profanity is
another matter entirely.  The regular, ordinary, thick filters
don't vignette, are cheaper, and are easier to screw in and
unscrew out than the more expensive thin mount filters.  Try to
think of that as an advantage.

Walt

Everybody thinks they have a sense of humor, even people who
don't.