[OM] [OT] Creative Spam Query

Subject: [OM] [OT] Creative Spam Query
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 16:27:14 +1100
Can any of the fun folk here who actually enjoy playing with 'pooters suggest an answer to something I actually find interesting about Spam. (Yes really!) No, not the Paris Hilton video offers - the girl's built like a chopstick with a brain to match so who cares?! Some of the 'get your meds from us cheap' spam I get contains quite unusual strings of words which I've been collecting as a literary exercise (self published work available soon :)) and I wonder, as one does, what the fundamental purpose of attaching these strings, apart from entertaining those of us who need to get a life.
Any suggestions, O wise ones?
AndrewF