Re: [OM] OT: Tokina AT-X 28-85 no bids

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Tokina AT-X 28-85 no bids
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:54:04 -0400
> ClassicVW@xxxxxxx writes:
> You're killing me!  I recently avoided bidding on one or two things that
you
> were high bidder on!    And I've been watching that auction for a few days
and
> now you go and tell everybody!
>
> George
> George, all he did was remind us it was out there.  This is a great little
> lens and although the BIN was a little on the high side, it wasn't off the
> chart.  I didn't like the fact there wasn't a hood with it as they are
difficult to
> find.  Because I have the hood waiting for a lens, I thought I might chase
> this one a little bit, however would be real surprised if my bid didn't
get
> sniped.  Bill Barber

What? You mean there was hood made for this lens? I have one of these but
have been using a mostly useless wide angle collapsible hood.
I plan to use this lens for some night shots of Christmas lights tomorrow
evening. I find the 2 touch aspect and wide range zoom is really nice for
setting up time exposures, especially when its way too cold to be changing
lenses.
Wayne