[OM] Re: tripods

Subject: [OM] Re: tripods
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:41:13 -0600
Although I have a Gitzo and a Bogen gear head, with the OM I usually go to
my Tiltall. I've actually got two, one of the originals, and the last
domestic version with a removable head (makes it easier to pack in a bag or
car). I think the Tiltall is the best tripod for the money ever made.

I've heard that the latest version available new is made from lighter
material, but I've never seen one in the flesh, so just a heads-up.

Bill Pearce