Re: [OM] OM Do NOT try this at home

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Do NOT try this at home
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:48:52 -0000
I propose a toast to John for having the guts to admit to his narrow escape
(though it may well not seem like one John).  Next time (as if!) look for
"EvoStik" John.  Unless you have another preference, your first step will be
Luton Camera Repair Services - probably the Bristol branch will be closer
for you.

Oh, and thanks for saving us from this fate.  We will have only ourselves to
blame.

Piers