Re: [OM] Brown rubber cement, waa Do NOT try this at home

Subject: Re: [OM] Brown rubber cement, waa Do NOT try this at home
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:48:12 +0000
Coincidentally I bought a tube of EvoStick yesterday. It was only after asking a few times about its colour "I don't know if you would call it brown" that a second shopkeeper admitted it was a beige colour. I had previously bought a tube which turned out to be a clear version, obviously for those put off by the brown / beige colour. It definitely says suitable for rubber. Light seals are a Christmas break project. I will be careful.
James