Re: [OM] Crappy photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Crappy photos
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:33:59 -0500
Before you try to debug a process with so many variables:

==> Reshoot something with newly purchased film, in a similar environment and
take it to a busy, one-hour lab.

If the prints still come out crappy, then try to find the source of the problem
elsewhere.  If the OM2S gave you the flashing green light, then the T32 should
be putting out OK.  There's the possibility of circuit error, but that would be
way down my list of possible problems.

Skip