Re: [OM] tripods & QR Plates

Subject: Re: [OM] tripods & QR Plates
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:32:02 -0500
There must be at least 200 different Arca-Swiss-type plates available between
Kirk and RRS.  Many are designed to fit only one camera/lens.

RRS has a new "Multi-camera L Plate" that I'll likely be getting that is an L
shape and has QR flanges on both axes; very handy for switching between
horizontal and vertical shots.

Look here: http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/mcl/index.html

Skip