Re: [OM] Crappy photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Crappy photos
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:34:46 -0500
Always pay for good film and processing.  With all the money we spend on
equipment, good film and processing are cheap, don't skimp.   I see too many
people who buy the latest whiz-bang camera body and then try to get the
cheapest lens, buy cheap outdated film, and a find a great deal on processing.

As they say, you get what you pay for.

Skip