[OM] Re: Tokina AT-X 28-85 no bids

Subject: [OM] Re: Tokina AT-X 28-85 no bids
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 13:15:07 EST
Well,

I received this lens today, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that not
only did the lens look like new, but included in the package was a new 62mm
screw-in   collapsible rubber hood, and curiously, an extra front lens cap.
The
front cap also still fits with the hood attached. So, not expecting a hood, I
was quite happy.

Happy Holidays to all,
George S.