Re: [OM] tripods & QR Plates

Subject: Re: [OM] tripods & QR Plates
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:59:10 -0800
That L plate does look good!

Jim Couch

Skip Williams wrote:

There must be at least 200 different Arca-Swiss-type plates available between Kirk and RRS. Many are designed to fit only one camera/lens.
RRS has a new "Multi-camera L Plate" that I'll likely be getting that is an L
shape and has QR flanges on both axes; very handy for switching between horizontal and
vertical shots.

Look here: http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/mcl/index.html

Skip