Re: [OM] i can change if i have to i guess

Subject: Re: [OM] i can change if i have to i guess
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 15:06:15 -0500
My son, a N*k*n nincompoop, just bought a new Corvette and an
Olympus c5060.  He is ecstatic about both, babbling on about how
great they each are, even sending endless digital pictures of
the 'vette.

Obviously, some of us have better taste and higher expectations of
the stuff we buy.

Walt, sticking to my OMs, Graflexes, TR-6, 300ZX (and, of course,
the OM-4Runner)

"GUNPOWDER, n. An agency employed by civilized nations for the
settlement of disputes which might become troublesome if left
unadjusted."  Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary