Re: [OM] tripods

Subject: Re: [OM] tripods
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 13:37:59 -0800

>Mike,
>
>I have the exact same problem with my giotto medium head so that route
>probably won't do for you. I am seriously looking at the Archatech as
>seems to be relativly light.

Jim C,

Being a digester I scroll down to your post after my last post. I guess
I'll reconsider and just look for now and save my money for the
Archatech. It just doesn't seem right though  that the head alone will
cost more the the total I have into the camera, lens and tripod!

 And Jim McB, that's a good point about the arthritis. I can see myself
in a few years having to go to auto focus, QR plates and an SUV  ;>)

mike