Re: [OM] Don't cry fo me, Andrew...

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't cry fo me, Andrew...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:01:19 -0800
Bill Pearce wrote:

Doesn't do you much good, but here, there's always B&H. Ifyou need something
quick, it isn't much help, but if you plan ahead, they can't be beat.
Various photo trade groups say B&H is (and has been for years) the largest
seller of film in the USA. Amazing!

Well, that's where my film comes from. Huge selection, excellent prices, what's not to like? I find their imported, 'grey market' film to be excellent, can't see any difference from 'US market', and the prices can't be beat.

Moose