Re: [OM] Olympus OM-2 Auto Mode, not OT?!

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM-2 Auto Mode, not OT?!
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:38:30 -0500
Cc: <cederberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The little guys who work inside the OM-2 are unionized.

One guy's job is to update the viewfinder.  Another, equally qualified, guy
inside the camera controls the actual exposure.  Sure
the two guys can come up with slightly different values, but it is VERY
reliable system and it meant more dues for the union,
resulting in a stronger collective.  Gosh, isn't that worth something?

All the best,
Lama

From: <cederberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>>>>>>>
Just wondered what that little guy inside my OM-2 does in Auto Mode.  Lets say
that I'm standing with the sun behind me on a sunny
day.  I've set my lens on f/8. The needle in the exposure meter hovers between
1/250s and 1/500s. I then push the shutter release.
Will the picture be taken at f/8 and 1/375?>>>>>>>>>