[OM] Bull Si** walks and cash talks

Subject: [OM] Bull Si** walks and cash talks
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:02:51 -1000
A buyer on a spending binge (see his other ebay purchases) pays about
75%
over what an item is worth only serves to show me that there are people
out there with a lot more dollars than sense...

George S.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2975085418&category=1
5239&rd=1

---------------

Well Georgey S.
The buyers is a collector of fine cameras and it is just that.
You should just congratulate me over discounting it as not worth the
purchased price that no one here could afford or use.

As they say; Bull Si** walks and cash talks and I got not only the
dollars but the sense ;)

It was priced right and all of you said "guess OM prices are falling
again"
Beating on me for posting my sale here more than once, but it's is dam
fine for the good old boys to post crap OT over and over....... could it
be jealousy or forgiveness of my sense of humor to being strong armed by
some here.

I don't know anyone that enjoys that form of control in a chat room, my
reaction at the time was appropriate to my defense.

Thanks Chris Barker and Moose on your congrats and not only did I get my
price but made some to boot!

Moose I also sold the Zuiko 21mm f/3.5 just yesterday for what you sold
it to me for!

Sorry for the rant and my successful sale but I still fell
misunderstood, but did have a nice Christmas eBay bonus and will keep
the rest for my collection.
Ain't life grand?
XDan

P.S.
For sale F280 9 out of 10
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2975096204&category=4
8549&rd=1

Nikon 12x50 SE CF Binoculars Mint in box
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2975093785&category=5
0538&rd=1

O yea 345 eBay sales NO NEGATIVES ;)