Re: [OM] Bull Si** walks and cash talks

Subject: Re: [OM] Bull Si** walks and cash talks
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 04:00:14 EST
I'm not going to beat this horse forever, but you seem to be taking this in
an entirely too personal way. I said before that my comments were not in any
way toward YOU, but that I felt, and still do, that the BUYER overpaid. Period.

Yes, you are to be congratulated. And yes, with all those positives you seem
to be a fine person to deal with...  Again, I was only speaking of the buyer.

(He does seem to buy a lot of high end German camera bodies... perhaps he
thought he was buying something made in Germany like an M4, instead of an
OM-4!) <
g>

George S.