Re: [OM] Luton Camera Repair Services

Subject: Re: [OM] Luton Camera Repair Services
From: "jonathan" <jsarklay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 15:45:23 -0000
Merry Xmas & happy new year to all.

Just a quick note to say that Luton Camera Repair Services Ltd have just
returned my om4, fully repaired and serviced, (NEVER GLUE THE BACK SHUT,
it's an expensive & embarrassing cock-up). The good news is that it now runs
smooth and true. I received a very good level of care from them and
recommend them to any one in the UK or Europe who needs high quality
knowledge and service for their precious toys.
Thanks to whoever recommended them to me.

When I got it back I followed John H's test for the circuit upgrade. Yippee,
I got my self 4T electronics :), at the price of a 4 :)) (ok, so in the UK
that makes it about the same as a mint 4T in the US :(, but I'm happy).

My big question is, does this upgrade mean that I can use an F280 synced to
any shutter speed as the T & Ti can?, if so has any one got a barging F280?

All the best and happy snapping for the new year.

Jonathan

PS I got a scanner from Santa so should start working on some TOPE entries
very soon.