Re: [OM] OT: Sentosaphoto now OLYMPUSUSA?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Sentosaphoto now OLYMPUSUSA?
From: gilbertparts@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:00:13 -0000 (GMT)
     Sentosaphoto is the creep who bought a 35-70/3.6 from me. Then he
wanted  some money back and to keep the lens. I offered a refund but
he insisted on the lens and money, or a refund of his shipping cost
as well as a refund of the purchase price. It was a clean lens but
his ploy was to say he saw some dust. He saw I had 100 0.000000eedback as a
seller so it was not worth it to me to have him mess with it, I would
have sold the lens for what he chewed the price down to, so I gave
him a partial refund to be rid of him. He is blocked from bidding on
any of my auctions. I am not suprised that the snake would try to
misrepresent himself as Olympus. He is to be avoided if your a buyer
or a seller......
                                          Frank