[OM] "keyboard courage"

Subject: [OM] "keyboard courage"
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 06:08:15 -1000
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:14:59 -0700
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [OM] Bull Si** walks and cash talks

I put xdan on my spam list a long time ago. If list members would stop
responding to his brilliant wit I would not ever have to see his BS.
This
guy just likes to cause conflict. Don't let him succeed. /jim

Aha.... Jim McBride the first to be the one with the "asshole" comment
on the open forum where it all started back in August of this year.
Trying to put me down in front of the gang for some selfish gain.

Take a look at this personal letter he sent me to physical attack.
Boy, some people have what I call "keyboard courage" as they sit in a
dark room tapping out threats of misery to others.

"You have no idea who you are insulting. I can reach out and touch you
if I want to do so. Distance is not the insulator you, apparently, think
it is. I am a gentle person who has many kills to his record. Any
physical attack, or real threat thereof, on my person or a member of my
family would be defended in a most vigorous and permanent manner. Your
foolish behavior can get you in trouble." Thursday, August 07, 2003
11:11 AM