Re: [OM] "keyboard courage"

Subject: Re: [OM] "keyboard courage"
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:08:47 EST
Dan,
All you seem to be doing is throwing out invective and hate-filled emails at
both long and short-term list members. I asked you a serious question ( "What
made your OM-4Ti 'rare'?") and you ignored it, but you have plenty of time and
energy to spew your garbage at us. A couple of your last messages have been
toward me even though I told you 3 times that I never attacked you, I was only
commenting that the buyer of your camera, _IMO_ overpaid. Last time I checked,
it was still a free country and I had a right to my opinion. I've been trying
to ignore you, but when you start attacking a fine long time member such as
Jim, enough is enough. I think you've earned a spot on so many person's spam
blocker, that your next comment may arrive in your inbox, and your's alone!

Hope you can someday get past whatever anger is festering inside you before
its too late for your own health.

George S.