Re: [OM] Re: i can change if i have to i guess

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: i can change if i have to i guess
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:14:51 -0800
At 09:33 PM 12/28/2003 -0800, you wrote:
Different strokes............

When I was looking for a compact P&S digital a couple of years ago, all the Oly stuff went off the list as soon as I looked at it. Why? Because the battery setup made them bigger than my target size. The Can*n S110 I bought was about half the bulk of the Olys. The only mistake I made? I bought a spare battery and have never needed it.

I was complaining about the cost of a spare battery for the C-5060, and thinking back, I bought my wife a Canon S300 and bought a spare battery for it that has never been used, either. Those Lithium Ion batteries are good.
Paul in Portland OR