Re: [OM] tripods

Subject: Re: [OM] tripods
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:35:02 -0800
Mike, by any chance do you have either the Bogen 554 or 555B leveling center
column?  reallyrightstuff says that the aluminum 555B can be used on Gitzo
12xx tripods "with very minor alterations". I saw a pretty nice leveling
center column on a Bogen video tripod. I suspect it was the 555B. It looked
pretty nice but I'm hoping to get some opinions from someone with first hand
knowledge. TIA
-jeff