[OM]Digital P&S question

Subject: [OM]Digital P&S question
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:42:43 -0000
I'm thinking of buying a digital alternative to the MJU (stylus epic?). From
the OLY catalogue it would seem that the choice is between the MJU 300D, MJU
400D and C50CZ.
My apologies if this discussion is  has happened under US brand names and I
didn't notice, but does anyone have a recommendation from the 3?
I really don't want something the size of the C5050, 'cos I may as well take
an OM with me.
At current UK prices, the differential between the three above is really not
worth worrying about (good job I don't want a Ferrari badge) so it looks
like a straight choice between MJU 400 and C50CZ.

Julian