Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:47:01 -0700
Hi:

I seem to be striking old issues, right? I am being open, as I know that the
'hording' force is strong with all of us- but as I responded to Graham- the
'karma' for me is use it or allow someone else to. I am already to let go
the 28mm, the 200mm, PB 1, a spare 24mm, a 135mm and an OM 4. I love the
24mm f2.8 and also the 21mm f3.5 those two are my wideangle choices, as for
the zoom it's a f3.6 and on its way to me so I haven't evaluated it yet for
myself (it's rep. is stellar) . I'd always be able to crop the 24 but it's
hard to add on to the 28mm, the only thing I may miss is the DOF of f22.

Gord