[OM] 35-105 zoom

Subject: [OM] 35-105 zoom
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:55:14 +1100
Sorry to post on topic.

I was using my 35-105 zoom today for the first time in quite a while. It
doesn't focus to infinity. All other lenses focus to infinity or past it OK,
and this one doesn't focus on either my 1n or 4Ti.

I seem to recall a topic on this recently, but of course I took no notice as
it was working OK then - so I thought.

I have tried moving the close focus function a lot to no avail.

Any thoughts?

By the way, I took a trip over the alpine range between Happy Jacks
(Cabramurra) and Eucumbene. Beautiful scenery.

Foxy