Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:21:33 +0100
Gord,

Stopped down, no. But a 21 with f2 is just so comfortable when shooting low
light in cathedrals, interiors, chapels ore at twilight. the difference
between f3.5 and f2 is very big there. Plus the focussing screen becomes
much brighter, almost like there is no light loss with a 2-series screen.
I don't like flash photography for some reason, and it wouldn't work well
anyway with a 21mm. So I either don't take a picture because I don't like
the light, rather than using flash. And nowadays, flash shouts "I am taking
pictures, look at me, come and ask what I am doing, are you a terrorist?"
(haha, but it happened more and more the last year)

Iwert.