Re: [OM] Re: i can change if i have to i guess

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: i can change if i have to i guess
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 07:45:29 -0500
If I were going to purchase a DSLR with fixed lens, it would probably be a
C5060, but I would also look at the 5050.  The extra stop of the 5050 is very
attractive, but the wider lens of the 5060 is probably even more so...provided
the images are less noisy than the 5050, as is claimed by some over on
dpreview.  There are other features of the 5060 I like too.

Canoeman