Re: [OM] e-bay reputation

Subject: Re: [OM] e-bay reputation
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:00:24 EST
Hello Gord and welcome to the list.  As a fairly long term list member and
also ebayer, I'd say check the feedback of the seller, ask questions, don't buy
from Los Angeles area sellers with light yellowish green backgrounds who are
too effusive in their descriptions.  If something isn't right with an item,
don't be afraid to have a civil conversation with the seller offering
compromise.
 Do as you you have recently done and post your wants to the list.  I've
found that to be a very effective way to grow my habit.  Bill Barber, who under
NSURIT on ebay has a perfect record of 185 positive posts from unique posters
both as a buyer and seller. BB