Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:18:08 -0700
Hi Iwert:

Good points, your scenes do cry out for soft natural light and shadow, the
f2 is needed. Clandestine pictures of Equadorian Otovalan Indians in their
mountain market, street scenes, carnival, The Rockies with big skies- go
light and stop down the 3.5 works for me -very much the use dictates the
gear. Before OM I had Nikon then Contax systems, I remember well the Nikkor
21mm f3.5 with the 72mm filters. Speaking about flash-- I want to get better
with flash, I don't have a good feel for it, any good websites or books out
there on flash use?

Thanks Gord