Re: [OM] Since he set the precedent

Subject: Re: [OM] Since he set the precedent
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:43:50 -0500
While cleaning out my office/storage room I just ran across the box you sent a lens to me in Tom. I don't remember which lens it was, but each has become the preferred lens on the particular body it is almost always attached to. If anyone wants to send something back, it is now closer to my house from where many items were shipped in Florida, than it is to Tom's current residence. Just send them to me. :-)

gregg

We all know what a royal pain in the (fill in the word of your choice) I can
be, having never contributed anything to this list before.

Except perhaps honest descriptions and fair prices -- particularly for list
members.  Any of you that aren't happy, feel free to send it all back ! :)