Re: [OM] e-bay reputation

Subject: Re: [OM] e-bay reputation
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:05:08 EST
I know the picture of the 4T is dark, and the description is short, and I'd
want to know more details about it if I were you also, but I wouldn't worry too
much about his terse reply. After all, he does have 466 auctions going right
now, so I'd assume his time for answering questions is very brief.  Some
people are just better at communicating than others too.
I'd think the auction will be bid up in the last hours, minutes and seconds.
It looks like a nice body.

George s.