Re: [OM] e-bay reputation

Subject: Re: [OM] e-bay reputation
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:29:22 -0700
Hi Garth;

we are much alike-if something sounds too good to be true - it is. No
gambler here (Las Vegas was not built on winners) but on e-bay a thin
discription and a bad picture do keep the price reasonable, the gamble is
what are you getting. I very much prefer the owner sale, both for the gear
and the human contact, I've made some good contacts with people I've dealt
with.

Thanks Gord