Re: [OM] 1000 shots in a day

Subject: Re: [OM] 1000 shots in a day
From: "Mickey Trageser" <Gad-Zuiks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:04:07 -0500
Oh dear, George. We've had far worse than do-do here!

Would I shoot 1000 frames in a day? Lets see here, 1000 / 36 =  28 rolls.
Lets say $4/roll, that's $112. Now to developing. since I do mostly print
film and go to Penn camera, that's $17 per roll. That's $476. Now I'm up to
$588 and have to add the local tax to a whopping $617. No, it is unlikely to
the point of rediculous that I will ever shoot 1000 frames of film in a day,
without some seriously good reason, anyway. God help me if I ever take on a
LL....  I've been on the other side of that and wasn't much interested. ;-)

-Mickey