Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:30:45 -0700
Hi Jim:

I agree with that, it's a bit amazing to keep up with all the 'characters'
but I have already found good advise and friendly patter (both valued
highly). By the way I'll mention here to the curious Zuikoholics that
wondered if it can be done---I today sold the following  28/2.8, 24/2.8,
135/2.8, 200/4.0, PB 1, and a pristine OM 4!!!

As a reward for being able to 'catch and release' I bought a 21/3.5 and the
most pristine OM 4 Ti I have ever seen (its not going to stay that way I
plan to put it to use). I don't think its seen 5 rolls of film. Its got a
Databack 4 which if anybody is looking for let me know, as I don't think I
would ever use it. It was attached to an equally pristine 35-80/2.8 which
can be found at www.vintagevisuals.com/index.html  OK I'm laughing not much
of a reduction is it?

Thanks Gord